Saturday, October 29, 2005

And now you know

And knowing is what?

Well last week Maya definitely learned something new. The other week we met up with her and gave her a dvd set for her B-day present. She opened it in the car and left the plastic wrapper in the backside. I knew she was going to leave it there. SO when we dropped her off, yep, she left it there even after I was yelling at her to pick it up. So I grabbed it and left it on her doorstep, and rang the doorbell. She came back out and threw it back in the car through an open window. I ran it back to her door and tried driving away, but she lives in a court and I couldn't drive too far. She stuck in under the doorhandle on the passenger side.

So by that time, I was tired to run around so Jen and I left. Needless to say I was pretty annoyed at the garbage left in the car. I looked in the cupholder and saw another foil top she left earlier. SO by the time I got back, I was plotting my revenge and then it hit me! I went back to the apt, put both items in an enveloper, threw a stamp on it and mailed that shit back to her. It was perfect.

Now, I know what you're thinking, why in the world did he spend 37 cents to mail garbage to someone? Well let me tell you what made it worth it, I mailed it on Saturday and come Wednesday night, I get a call on my cell phone with her yelling on the other side. Now, I was laughing a bit so I didn't quite hear everything she said but yeah that made it totally worthwhile. So yah Maya learned a valuable lesson, don't leave garbage in my car or I'll mail that shit back to you.

Until next time......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home