Saturday, October 01, 2005

Trip

Well Kiddies,

It's certainly been a while since I find myself pecking away at the keyboard telling you all of my dribbles that come from this convoluted mind of mine, but I think I'm way overdue.

SO, as I know you have been wondering, the big question is what have I been up to? I guess the biggest thing was I just got back from a trip from Europe. If you haven't read from everyone else's blogges, we took a week and a half trip over to a few places over there. We started in Amsteram, then hopped over to Munich, took the train to Paris and ended up in London. To say the least it was a blast. It definatly was the life experience that everyone says needs to be done. I had a lot of fun hanging with everyone and seeing everything.

I call this trip the Shotgun trip across Europe. Althought we're not students anymore, we definately did the Student Backpack trek. We stayed in cheap Hostels, lived out of our backpacks and did everything we could as fast as possible.

So, as it will take me a long time to get everything down on this blog as to what we did, I'd have to start at the beginning. The first part of this trip was a long-ass flight from San Francisco to London. This took like 11 hours to get over there. Normally I would try to sleep on the way over, but I had the classic long flight entertainment. Yep, you guessed it, right next to me for the whole trip was the screaming 2 year old! She was sitting on her dad's lap the whole trip. To make it even better, in the seat in front of them was Mom with the screaming 1 year old. So needless to say, I got shit worth of sleep on the way over. I saw a couple of cool movies but that's about it. So we landed at Heathrow Airport, and from there we had to take a bus to Gatwick Airport for our connecting flight to Amsterdam. The Heathrow airport sucked big time. It was stuffy and hot. There were a lot of escalators and moving sidewalks that were taking us deeper and deeper. I told Maya as we were schlepping down there it felt ilke the fourth ring of hell. We finally made it out and took a very boring bus ride from one airport to another.

Well, I'm getting tired of typing, so I leave the story at the boring beginnings. I will do my best to log in sooner than a month, but until then.......ROCK AND ROLL!

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Jennifer Bullock OwYoung said...

The bus ride wasn't that boring. 1. You got to see London countryside and 2. YOU SLEPT THROUGH MOST OF IT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home