Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Next Day

Hi again Kiddies!

Well today ends another Monday in the long line of Mondays. Work was......well yeah work was just work. It was a little cool in the fact that I only got 2 phone calls the entire day, and none were new problems. I normally get about 10 to 20 calls in one day. So I figured that I can blow through my emails and get to some other stuff that needed to be done. But for some reason, it ended up like any other day. Support stuff till 330 and then an hour and a half to do something else. It's weird, but I think when we hire someone, I'll be able to get more done. But anyways, I'm starting to bore the hell out of myself, so I'll move the though to the day before.

The weekend was a little more exciting than usual, I'm talking about the ultra fun SUPER BOWL! Yeah! Whoo Hoo!...........GO FOOTBALL! Yep, that's right! The superbowl Sunday just passed, and I did the same stuff, went to a friends place, ate the required junk food and pretended to care about the football game. For some reason this year, my attention span was even lowered than last year. Even the commercials weren't really grabbing my attention. I was having more fun just chillin. I think my apathy is either increasing, or I need to take a larger interest in Football Americano.

But the game was just a wrap-up for the weekend up in Sacramento. Every once in a while, I kick it up there with my two friends L-Dawg and D-Man. I crash on the couch, and we spend the weekend eating, chillin', watching various DVD's and occasionally golf or visit some of our other friends from school. But lately it's been low key since I've been a bit broke-ass and L-Dawg is still in school. The past few times, I've helped them organize their apartment, I'm not totally sure why, I think I have some sort of OCD, but I'm not sure. But this weekend was especially a good job, when D-Man came back to his place on Sat, it was like Trading Spaces. He couldn't believe that was his apt. So that was cool. But I know that it really is futile since the source needs to be taken care of.

So aside from that, on Friday I went up there and met The R. She's been jocking around L-Dawg for a while and they hang out every once in a long-ass while. I was ready to beat L-Dawg over the head with his shoe for not hooking up with her, but hey to each his own, and I'll let him work that ish out on his own blog. But anyways, she seemed cool, we all watched Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story and I introduced them to the wide world of trendy No Limit Texas Hold em'! L-Dawg sucked ass, and The R was getting lucky cards. So they caught on pretty quick and we played till like 3. Then it was pass-out time for everyone.

Well that's about it for now, I guess one of these days, I'll have to put some actual thought into this blog and taper off on the inane ramblings of my adventures. Hopefully I'll be writing again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home